Wednesday, March 16, 2011

FALLEN SO HARD

PEEPS, sorry i've been leaving this space for a period of time. Well, here i am!
And so, i've spent my day with Anisha yesterday @ town. Its been so long sinced i get t dress up, spend $$$ on my wants etc. We caught Red Riding Hood too. hehehe, not bad luh the show! Amanda Seyfried like pretty/hot can! Totally remember watching the lesbo show she acted in @ filzahs' house when im Sec3! There again, some asshole (i know you'll be reading this) couldnt meet me. So i went emo like at night. And gave her shitty attitude. ): hehe, kay lah i know i childish but wtf, that me! love it or not!~ On a lighter note, its my sist birthday today! i got her a 40bucks top from f21. like nice only okay. Its okay, i'll share w her^^ awesomeeee, tonight i'll get to feast!! im so gna eat until i get sooooo fat just like some asshole. Omgomg okay im so bored that i think i can stab myself to death now. Im waiting for my asshole to wake up to talk t me. I have like tons of undone homework and a stoopid project that i dont see any point of doing. ): i have no mood to study. How now brown cow. i must studyyyyy. HOW LAH.
Anyway, i cant w8 for next friday. kekeke, BRACES FTW. I know its gna hurt like wts but idc. Im so eggciteddddddddddddd. Mines gonna be different from the typical one tho ): cant change colours etc. its like white. Which totally means that i must abstain myself from food like CURRY. CHOCOLATES. SWEETS. crap. noooo they're all my favouriteeee ): but nevermind lah, COST OF BEING VAIN^^ no pain no gain!! oh right, yay, i get t skip school on fridayyy!! no boring lectures t sit in!! And like, i promised i WONT WONT WONT skip anmore lectures aft this hol. I've alrdy made a pact w my class people okayyyyyy, skip one, owe each a drink. ): SO I MUST GO FOR ALL LECTURESSSSSSSS, NO SKIPPINGGGGG.
Hmmm, i think i should do some work while waiting for some asshole to wake up. Hehe, sorry your girlf cant be with you now. Im like seducing it^^ jealous not! SO YOU BETTER FASTER WAKE UP I TELL YOU!
Xx, loves!
-edited-
well, i was so bored just now that i scrolled back to the last dated post on your blog. i realised i havent read them before. so i took the time t read all of them. so yeah, i've realise you've been through THAT much. You liked her so much, why give her up so easily? when you told me there's no feelings btw ya guys anymore, i refuse t believe. up to now. trust me, i cant bring myself to believe you. afterall, you both hv been thru so much. And, its only march.
So, note to me myself and i;
Care less for you.
i dont want myself t fall even harder anymore.
im sorryy.

No comments:

Post a Comment